Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Daffodil Time!

BY SKEETER
 Hello March and Welcome Daffodils and Narcissus to my GEORGIA GARDENS!
 I normally do not pick flowers from my gardens as I feel as though I am killing them. Plus, I cannot enjoy them inside as my cats will eat them. Thus, I must keep them high away from paws reach. That high and I cannot see nor enjoy them. So as a general rule, I rarely pick my flowers.
But all of these had fallen over to the ground and I decided to pick them for the patio table. I put them into a Vase that belonged to my grandmother making them all the more special. I am so happy it is DAFFODIL TIME, In the Garden...

Words and Photos Property of In the Garden Blog Team, In the Garden

6 comments:

  1. Yay for daffies! They make smiles appear and joy fill our hearts.

    Enjoy ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat to see these cheerful signs of spring! We are covered in ice this morning, so I am really enjoying your blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely bouquet. Once you start picking it becomes quite a habit-a delightful one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting to have such a beautiful display. Lucky you. It won't be long and we will have some too. As soon as this snow melts. Mother Nature is working on that today. Rain/Mix right now. Lots of melting. I hope to be able to see the ground sometime today. Now that would be exciting for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, you are teasing me with those flowers and color. I can't wait to have that here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see mine bloom.

    ReplyDelete

ALL SPAM WILL BE PROMPTLY FRIED. PLEASE DO NOT LIFT PHOTOS OR WORDS. THANKS!